for information describing items in the repository
- Anyone may access the metadata free of charge.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided:
- the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given
- Цифровий репозитарій НаУ«ОА» is mentioned
for full-text and other full data items
- Anyone may access full items free of charge.
- No full-item re-use policy defined. Assume no rights at all have been granted.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Цифровий репозитарій НаУ«ОА» holds all types of materials.
- Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
- Principal Languages: Ukrainian; English; Russian
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members, academic staff, registered students, and employees of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- Eligible depositors must deposit full texts of all their publications, although they may delay making them publicly visible to comply with publishers' embargos.
- The administrator only vets items for the eligibility of authors/depositors, relevance to the scope of Цифровий репозитарій НаУ«ОА», valid layout & format, and the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is checked by internal subject specialists.
- Items may not be deposited until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- If Цифровий репозитарій НаУ«ОА» receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- No preservation policy defined.